Would you like to raise funds within your company, your school or your veterinary practice? This is perfectly possible. In this case, get in contact with us: we would be more than happy to help you. Together we will find the type of fundraising which suits you best. Here are a few ideas and useful information:
- If you decide to use a collection box, remember that you cannot receive a tax certificate for the whole amount collected, but only for your individual contribution.
- If those who want to donate in response to a fundraising action wish to receive a tax certificate, ask them to transfer their donation directly into the Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium bank account, by mentioning the reference that you have chosen and provided to them. We will then be able to provide an overview of all persons who have made a donation using the reference, and we will automatically send them a tax certificate if their donation is of at least € 40 on a yearly basis.
- Are you veterinarian? Why not put a money box in your office? We can provide you with leaflets, posters, stickers... You can then transfer the money raised into the Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium bank account.
- Employees of Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium are ready to help you. They can come to your fundraising event and give presentations or information.
- Would you, as a company, like to engage in a tailor-made and durable partnership to finance Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium or support a specific program? If this is the case, you can benefit from tax advantages. Moreover, you reinforce your corporate social responsibility and encourage the participation of your staff.
- You can also purchase gadgets to benefit Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium, for example our ball-point pens in the form of vaccination syringes. A pack of 4 coloured biros (blue, red, green and black) costs € 5.